Sunday best: Miso soup, green tea

We had some snow in Toronto this weekend and as is the norm here, between the plows and the salt and the people stomping, it has quickly turned into a sloppy mess. I don't normally wander far on Sundays, but when the streets are in this state, I'm even less inclined to meander.

So, I'll just wrap up and walk to the corner and get some miso soup and green tea at my local sushi place. I don't think there's such a thing as a bad day to have miso soup. But on chilly, sloppy days it seems there's almost a categorical imperative to have some of that warming goodness!

My weekend has not been as productive as I would have liked. I seem to have spent it running errands and cleaning my apartment. The larger reorganization I wanted to take on seemed more than I could begin - you know how things must get messy before they can get clean? - and I worried I'd run out of time.

And I'm not feeling quite my normal self because my routine is thrown off right now. I can't write in the mornings and at night when I'm usually trying to wind down, there have been distractions that wind me right back up. I know it's all temporary, but I'm started to feel frustrated that I'm not getting done all that I need to. Maybe the miso soup and green tea will cure all of this to?

Products: Lucy Barlow Garter Snood from Barneys / Vintage chambray utility shirt from J.Crew (Men's) / Green teaKusmi Tea / Miso soup via / Black Pyramid Ring from Andrea0503 / James Perse leggings from Net-a-Porter / Eva Cable Cardigan from Toast / Classic Little Peggy from Mimi Berry / Long Chunky Socks from Toast / Bean boots from L.L. Bean
Related Posts with Thumbnails