Sunday best: Home comforts

Last night, I launched my new blog design! I hope it’s a cleaner navigating experience and a prettier visual one. I’m sure I will tweak a few bits here and there as I live with it over the next few weeks. And, if there’s anything you see that you find confusing or displeasing - or, heaven forbid, broken! - let me know and I’ll fix it.

I have to especially thank Masha from Ornamelle who did the calligraphy in my header. I’ve commissioned her for a few projects in the last few months (more on that later!) and she’s an absolute gem to work with. I love the results!


So, today is about actual, rather than online, housework. Yesterday, I scrubbed my pantry and washed and sterilized all my Mason and Crown jars and decanted sundries into them. I think I'll take it a little easier today and do some more gentle housecleaning and try to settle my mind. I've had a few restless nights and I'm feeling a little out of sorts. So hopefully a gentle day at home relaxes me.

I have some bigger plans to rearrange my apartment and see if I can't come up with a better work / photography set-up in doing so. I think part of my unsettledness is the feeling of constantly juggling work and home space, always a challenge in a one-bedroom apartment. But I'll just think about that today while I enjoy the comforts of home. And I suspect reorganization will necessitate a trip to Ikea, which is never an easy or enjoyable trip for me.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Products: Home Comforts by Cheryl Mendelson / Vanessa Bruno Striped Scalloped Blouse from La Garconne / Cotton basics soft bra from Bodas / Bouquet from Rosenow Floral / Organic White Tea with Peppermint from Clipper / Geranium Countertop Spray from Mrs. Meyers / Red Roses Home Candle from Jo Malone / MiH Jeans Paris jeans from Net-a-Porter / Table brush set from Mjolk / 1 Litre Copper Can from Haws / Black Canvas Women's Classics from Toms
Related Posts with Thumbnails