Friday & 2011 Resolutions!

I love thinking about New Year's resolutions. But I've also been pretty good lately, so don't have anything too dramatic to put on my to-do list. In fact, I'd say the overall tone of my resolutions this year is "hold true and steady", which is a nice place to be.

Of course, it wasn't easy for me to get here. At its lowest point, 2010 was a difficult year and when I survey how unlike that post I feel now, I know that's representative of a good deal of soul-baring, plain-talking and constant, ongoing self-adjusting.

So, here are my 2011 Resolutions:
1. Hold steady with exercise and with budget.
2. Make use of vacation days; get out of town more often.
3. Use professionals. In particular, find an accountant and a good massage therapist.
4. Declutter apartment; weed out incoherent stuff.
5. Dress more like my own "Sunday Best" posts.
6. When feeling stressed, do less.
7. Don't freak out over 35th birthday, even though it's my "scary age".
8. Buy some super nice, new sleepwear.

What are you resolving for 2011? Happy New Year!

Image credits: 1. Re-In-Carnation, 2. macarons, 3. my grandmother's home, 4. country bed
Related Posts with Thumbnails