Eilis Boyle's 10th Collection

I can't tell you how happy I am to be a small part of this: The incredible Irish designer Eilis Boyle showed this video of her 10th Collection in Dublin last week and today it's been launched simultaneously on a number of blogs.

 

10th collection from Eilis Boyle on Vimeo.

Everything Eilis touches becomes ethereal and there's a permanent aura of magic fixed to her intricate, flowing designs. I fancy her clothes suffuse their wearer with mystical powers and can only dream what it's like actually to wear her design.

Regular readers may remember the beautiful knits Eilis gifted me last year. This week Eilis also opened a new online store. (I have my eye on the gorgeous Sibyl shrug). In the meantime, be sure to follow Eilis' blog Silent Storyteller to get to know her better and dip into her deep well of inspiration.

Eilis Boyle's 10th collection fashion film
Director of Photography Rich Gilligan
Styling Aisling Farinella
Music by Katie Kim
Related Posts with Thumbnails