Agneta Livijn

A perfect mug is worth a mission to find. I love really big ones with a handle I can fit all my fingers through. I like to hold it with both hands and feel its sturdiness and inhale the smell of fresh coffee or hot chocolate or herbal tea as I drink. But I also love dainty china, especially for serving desserts and an end of meal espresso.

I think the point here is that one can never have to many lovely mugs and cups. Also, that I am especially in love with these striped ones from Agneta Livijn. And mostly that the perfect mug is one of the better things to meditate on on a Monday morning.

P.S. I know some of you are used to a Where we blog from on Mondays. I'm taking a wee break for the month of December because it's busy enough for everybody without me asking them to take pictures of their home. The series will be back in 2011 (wow! can't believe I just wrote that!)
Related Posts with Thumbnails