Where we blog from: Small Expectations

Many of you likely know Jamie Shelman as an artist with a penchant for her feline friends. I especially adore (and covet) her watercolours, most especially her paintings of fruit. And Summer Wildflowers has been on my wishlist for so long, I consider it virtually mine. Jamie is also a blogger over at Small Expectations, where she shares work-in-progress, inspiration and other adventures. This is where Jamie blogs from and what she has to say about it...

View of my desk: As my husband Tom says "piles everywhere like a cow pasture". I love to draw on loose sheets of paper. I keep my paints in a French cookie tin.

My weapons of choice: Many an oak and poplar have died for me.

Skylight in our kitchen: Like the idea that gifts from God could fall through our roof more easily (that or a meteorite loaded with gold deposits and a leprechaun hanging on...)

Tom makes us cafe au lait every morning, with croissant. It's our raison d'etre or at least a reminder to take time to enjoy things.

Thanks Jamie!
Related Posts with Thumbnails