Sunday best: Giving thanks

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm a day early, but excited to enjoy a relaxing day and some tasty eats, to take long strolls and savour the weather. This Thanksgiving, I'm most grateful for just being in a better place than I was this time last year, or even six months ago. And I'm thankful for learning to find happiness in the in-between. It's taken a lot of work and I've had a lot of support to get there.


A lot of that support has come from my blog. I know some people detest my heart-on-sleeve approach to blogging (and like to let me know just how much they do), but I have no interest in creating content that's not honest. I'm thankful to the people who read my blog with kindness and empathy and who share their own thoughts and ideas too. I don't think I can ever verbalize the effect your comments have on me, particularly when I've felt vulnerable and insecure.

Thank you. 

 
Products: Decorative Pumpkins & Gourds from Pottery Barn / Manitu Short Sleeve Pullover from Toast / Scalloped Potatoes with Leeks from Martha Stewart / Signet ring from Conroy & Wilcox / Recipe cards from Rifle Paper Co. / Lucille Buckle Boot from Timberland Boot Company / Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Philosophy canvas skirt from Net-a-Porter / Autumn leaves via / Ruffoni Hammered Copper Sauce Pot from Williams Sonoma
Related Posts with Thumbnails