Sunday best: Dare to dress up

Sundays are usually pretty casual in these here parts. But, I fell very hard for this Loeffler Randall coat when I was browsing their website this week. So, I had to assemble a look for it. This look is very laid-back luxe and I love how easy it is, while still cutting an elegant silhouette.


It's all about the details. I've adore the font on the watch, the buttons on the sweater, the beautiful folds on the coat, the texture of the purse. It's probably obvious that I've developed a fetish for Satomi Kawakita, but this ring is by far my favourite - I'm crazy for it. And after trying out every gold nail polish in Holts & Sephora, I settled on this NARS one as my favourite; it has a pinkish hue to it that I adore.


On watches: I don't wear one (do you?) but I really want a nice one. Of course, I have very particular mandates: I detest roman numerals (they seem so pompous) and the number 6 (which is my lucky number) has to be pretty. When you start paying attention, you'll notice how many 6's are obscured on watches. I like round faces the best. The Arceau, the Max Bill and classic Timex Easy Reader are my favourites...

Products: Clubmaster sunglasses from Ray-Ban / Draped pocket coat from Loeffler Randall / Military Button Sweaterby See by ChloƩ from La Garconne / Arceau watch from Hermes / Woven Portfolio Clutch from Jessica Jensen / Ring from Satomi Kawakita / Lila Ambra from Folk shoes / 7 for all mankind jeans from Net-a-Porter / Lipstick from Laura Mercier / Adelita Nail polish from NARS / Cologne from Jo Malone
Related Posts with Thumbnails