Friday!

I feel like this week flew! Nothing eventful, but a fine week. I'm behaving remarkably normally right now. I suppose this is the balanced existence I've been shooting for all along, but it's all feeling a bit staid, so I might have to root around for some adventure and conquest. If I'm not feeling the fear about some thing or another, I start to get bored with myself. Thankfully, I have a few things up my sleeve that should prove new and challenging and potentially rewarding.


I have a guest post up over on The Marion House Book today (thanks Emma for having me and I hope you're having a lovely vacation!). If you're visiting from Emma's you might like to read her 'Where we blog from' post here!

Nole is already working on her 2011 calendar round-ups. Pretty calendars are a regular stocking stuffer and self-gift of mine, so this is an indispensable shopping list. And over on Lottie Loves, this book caught my eye too. New work from Twig Hutchinson always brings a smile. And these clothes from Masscob gave me with itchy shopping fingers.

I have lots and lots of unused vacation days, so I'm taking this Monday and Tuesday off. I'm hope to motivate myself to paint my bedroom but also to tour neighbourhoods that I haven't been to in a while. Also, I'd like to think about what I really want to get done before the end of the year in Fall, a kind of preemptive strike on New Year's resolutions. What are you up to these days?

Image credits: 1. Untitled, 2. brioche dough turned into honey pecan sticky buns, 3. Untitled, 4. tear
Related Posts with Thumbnails