Where we blog from: Tea for Joy

I'm absolutely delighted to have Lynne Robinson of Tea for Joy participate in Where we blog from. Lynne's blog is chock-full of her favourite things: tea, vintage wares and local British blogs. While primarily focused on things local, her blog has universal appeal, as her eye is unerring. This is where Lynne blogs from and what she has to say about it...

Thanks Jane for letting me take part in this series, one of my blog favourites.


Although in theory I want to blog at a table (as my physio friend is always telling me off for my posture), this is a pretty rare occurrence, and I usually end up blogging on the sofa, often watching re-runs of the Gilmore Girls. I have an oldish Toshiba laptop, which I'm ready to throw out the window at almost any given moment, but I won't be upgrading for quite a while. I try to schedule a week's posts in advance (a huge time saver.)


My coffee table is an old printers tray which I had made into a table. Most of the pictures on my wall are from Pippin Home in New York - I usually find something I like there when I visit. If the arrangement looks a little unbalanced, it's because some of my Etsy prints have gone on temporary loan to a friend for styling purposes... The bookshelves are still a work in progress, but if you look carefully you might see a card from the lovely Emma Cassi and a vintage plate from a post box (one of my favourite items.)


Thanks Jane!
Thanks Lynne!
Related Posts with Thumbnails