Sunday best: Knowledge-seeking

I've been reading a lot of philosophy the last few weekends. It's always like visiting an old friend for me. One of my old profs sent along some of his recent papers and I've been dipping back into Aristotle's Nichomachean Ethics as well. I've been thinking about the connection, if any, between knowledge and change, at a personal level. Weekends are perfect for theory building and slow thinking. My weekdays are so harried, so stimulus/response, that I relish the quiet of Sunday to burrow into a few single, beautiful ideas. 

Products: Japhy frames in Whiskey Tortoise from Warby Parker / Whitman Shirt from Steven Alan / Mini Owl Studs from Pyrrha / Stella McCartney Cashmere and silk-blend cardigan from Net-a-Porter / Straight Leg Jean from Toast / Aristotle / Moleskine notebook / Satchel from Cambridge Satchel / The Aberdeen Two-tone Oxford from Madewell
Related Posts with Thumbnails