Sponsor introduction: Fine Artist Made

I've been dying to write this sponsor introduction for some time, because this is a company I'm truly excited to share. Fine Artist Made is Maine-based restoration business, specializing in the design and renovation of one-of-a-kind kitchens, bathrooms, cabinets and furniture.


Patrick and Joyce's online collection contains many objects that complement the same aesthetic evident in their restoration projects. Through their own website or their Etsy store, you can purchase a little piece of Maine for your very own home, each available in a range of Benjamin Moore colours. I'm saving my pennies for a Mini Gourmet, which will look perfect even in my incy wincy kitchen.


In addition to managing this fantastic business, Patrick and Joyce are renovating their gorgeous home, the Golding House, built c. 1893. You can read more about the home's history here and their restoration here. And you can follow their blog to see their progress. They're truly an inspiring couple and I'm delighted to have Fine Artist Made as a sponsor on Ill Seen, Ill Said!


Image credits: Clawfoot tub bathroom and kitchen renos by Sandy Agrafiotis, all other photos by Joyce

Note: Sponsor introduction posts are offered to long-term sponsors. Fit and integrity are important to me and all sponsors are handpicked to fit with my content and readers.
Related Posts with Thumbnails