Current wishlist

I thought painting my place would simply involve the inexpensive cost of paint. Until, that is, I decided to replace my door hardware and switchplates and lots of other things. In the grand scheme of things, these are small details that make a big difference, but in the month-to-month budgeting sense, my receipts have been tallying higher than I expected. So a little shopping hiatus is in order.

That, however, is not going to stop me from wishlisting away. I want an armchair for my bedroom and think MG&BW's Zondra would be fantastic. I also want a side table for my living room. The Pipa from Oly is probably way out of my price range, but I want something equally distinctive and definitely white.

The other objects are much more reasonable: I'm planning to grab this table brush set on my next trip to Mjolk. And hopefully Canvas make shipping to Canada easy so I can buy this lemonwood soap dish, if only because it's lemon wood, which sounds tasty.

What are you wishing away for these days?
Related Posts with Thumbnails