Friday!

It's been a rainy, gloomy week in Toronto and my bed has been begging me to stay a little longer every morning. And every evening, I've been in a cleaning frenzy into the wee hours. So, needless to say, I'm happy for a weekend.

All that's been on my mind this week is decor; paint colours, floorplans, inspiration boards. I thought I had a breakthrough at work yesterday for my bedroom only to get home and find it won't work. But the other breakthrough I had the night before should stick. Sigh. I know I'm obsessing, but I'm kindof addicted to it.


I've got some company coming over this weekend, which is the only thing that will stop me tearing my whole place asunder, so a very good thing. I think I'm going to make some Sgroppino for us. I haven't really thought beyond that, but I'm sure there'll be shopping and searching, moodboard making and budget crunching.

Aside from my decor daze, I've been in decent form. I've been sticking to my diet, exercise and budget, so I'm feeling good. I'm still crazy busy with work, haven't made any of the changes I need to there. Saying no to work is a real challenge for me. Of course, I'll be working this weekend too.

What have you got planned? I hope the weather's less glum where you are! And if there's salty water, I hope you swim in it. I can almost smell it!

Image credits 1. Pollock Holes, Clare, 2. feather, 3. Wood pile., 4. Untitled
Related Posts with Thumbnails