Where we blog from: Brabourne Farm

This week's "Where we blog from" comes all the way from love Brabourne Farm in Australia. Leigh gathers some of the most beautiful home and garden images and every post is guaranteed to inspire and transport. I find so much beauty and inspiration in her lovely blog and I'm sure you will too, if you're not already an avid visitor to Brabourne Farm! This is where Leigh blogs from and what she has to say about it...


I have a small table that I blog from in our kitchen/living room - we are about to start designing and building our study so I will eventually have a desk in there as well but I think I'll always keep this table as this room really is the heart of our house. As you can see from these photos I love flowers and always have a small bunch on my desk - usually roses and sweet peas from our garden - as well as on the side and kitchen tables.


Thanks Leigh!
Related Posts with Thumbnails