Where we blog from: Aubrey Road

Anybody who follows my Tumblr (where I stash the very most inspirational images I find around the blogosphere) will find lots of evidence of my passion for the blog Aubrey Road. Jenny and I share a similar aesthetic; textural and rugged, but restrained and somewhat minimal. And we share something else: A deep connection with the sea. Lucky for Jenny, she's translated that connection into her real life in Hawaii. So, I was beyond excited to see behind the scenes of her blog. This is where Jenny blogs from and what she has to say about it...

I blog from a little house in the Kaimuki neighborhood of Honolulu that I share with my sister. Our living room and kitchen are one open space, so I’m either at the desktop computer at the kitchen counter or, most likely, in that much more comfortable chair with my laptop simultaneously watching tv. There are always piles of books, magazines, photos and postcards around, but I still like to keep things pretty neat and visually calm. I'm a major homebody, so having a comfortable, casual place to come home to at the end of the day is the best--for blogging and everything else.

Thanks, Jane!

Thanks Jenny!
Related Posts with Thumbnails