Sunday

My weekend was absorbing yet calm, full of beautiful little things. I absorbed the entire Benjamin Moore fandeck and finally came out gravitating strongly to these colours (which should be no surprise since they already feature prominently in my apartment). I think I might go get some sample paints tomorrow.


And I went to the flower market yesterday and picked up three bunches of roses. I'm going to clean and rearrange a bit today. Having one new beautiful thing always makes me want to make everything else equally lovely.


On Friday, I treated myself to one of the new Farrow & Ball / Jo Malone candles. I adore both brands (and wear Jo Malone's French Lime blossom) so this match is made in heaven.
Then, I made the most delicious dinner of oyster mushrooms panfried in butter and truffle oil, tossed with spinach and drizzled with lemon aioli, served over crusty bread.


Apart from that my weekend was mostly book-absorbed. And I'm so excited that there's one more day left (I want to do this more often!) How was yours?
Related Posts with Thumbnails