Sponsor introduction: Maska

I'm so very excited to welcome on board my new sponsor: Maska. Maska is a company I've admired since its launch in January. Run by two enterprising ladies, Maria Svensson and Lisa Leierth, and based in Sweden, Maska's designs are detailed and wearable, and oh so pretty. Plus, they ship worldwide for free!


Below is my absolute favourite piece (the Charlotta cardigan), as I dream of wearing it:


Visit Maska here!



Product information: Blue Spark Ring from Metalicious / Charlotta Cardigan from Maska / Moonstone earrings by Becky Kelso / Louis Calfskin Satchel by Chloe from Net-a-Porter / Ankle stretch toothpick jean in twilight wash from J.Crew / Morse leather ballerina flats by Jimmy Choo from Net-a-Porter

Note: Sponsor introduction posts are offered to long-term sponsors. Fit and integrity are important to me and all sponsors are handpicked to fit with my content and readers.
Related Posts with Thumbnails