Friday!

Hip hip hooray for Friday and for long weekends! It's the Victoria Day weekend here in Canada. I'm thinking about getting some paint samples to try out around my apartment this weekend, though the trek to the paint store might end up putting me off. And I'm hoping the chirpy bird that has woken me every day at 4:30am this week observes the holiday weekend too. Janey needs her sleep-in.

 
I updated my Tumblr with some nice things from the blogosphere this week. And I've been blogging away over on ReadyMade too. I'm also jonesing for some of this lemonade (yay for lemonade season!) And I think this bag is perfection. Anna launched her store (I love the Dorothea dress) and my order from the marvelous Cabin 7 arrived (I hope to take some pictures over the weekend).

What are you up to this weekend? I hope it's fabulous for you!

Image credits: 1. Dream House, 2. garden flowers, 3. canaan farms, 4. then.
Related Posts with Thumbnails