Friday!

I was so completely caught up on Monday. And now I feel like I'm behind again. I'm always playing this get-ahead, fall-behind game. But, oh, I really want to do things other than work this weekend. Those things include sleep. And I'd also like to come up with a new exercise plan. It's long overdue.


There's quite a bit of angst hanging in the air these days. There are moments when I feel unhinged by it and I've been having trouble falling to sleep at night. I do feel a little better equipped to handle it, in some ways. But, I have a lot of nervous energy right now.

So, I think I'm going to try to calm myself down this weekend. Maybe come up with a safety net of some kind. And do something physical rather than mental. Though I might also lose myself in a book... that kind of mental will be okay.

What are you up to? Wishing you a lovely weekend!

Image credits: 1. my little favorite corner, 2. Untitled, 3. Untitled, 4. Untitled
Related Posts with Thumbnails