Friday!

It's been a mare of a week, but it's nearly over and I'm excited for the weekend. I've got lots of work to do over the weekend, but not setting the alarm clock makes all the difference sometimes! I'm looking forward to delving deeper into this book and maybe arranging some flowers. I may even snap some photos too. I know I went through the exact same thing this time last year, but I'm feeling really at odds with this city, landlocked life of mine right now. Craving green lush things and the sound of water...

The blogosphere was on fire this week. It all started with this house tour, which was reblogged a kabillion times for very good reason. Then, as if that wasn't enough, Helen posted this house. And then there was Jill's gorgeous home... if I didn't already love Jill, I would now!


Aubrey Road is fast becoming one of my new favourite blogs, and the first rainwater photo in this post made me gasp. Closer to home, doesn't this look like a lovely place to vacation? Me? I'm not going anywhere. Maybe curling up with a blanket if I'm lucky. An Adrienne Rogers blanket would be lovely, thank you.

I realized yesterday that my blog is 3 years old this month. That's a lot of blog posts, but I still love blogging. Even when I'm working very long days the time I spend here is a salve for me. But just as much as writing the posts, reading your comments makes me happy. So, thank you for reading and for commenting. I know we're all stretched these days, so the time you take to visit me is appreciated and treasured. Thank you.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. What are you up to? I hope the sun shines.

Image credits: 1. glass and lace, 2. IMG_7526, 3. Untitled, 4. Untitled
Related Posts with Thumbnails