I'm sick of reading myself moaning about how tired & overwhelmed I am right now, so I'm going to cut straight to the good stuff: On ReadyMade, I really love this outfit I put together and I want the jacket something bad - definitely going on my wishlist. My loveliest deskmate Laura thrummed some mittens for me and - even better - made an instructional video to go with them. On a summerier note, Kelly's swimsuit post had me dreaming of the seaside. I adore these styles!

On the decor front, the (handsome) electrician came over and installed my pendant and explained everything to me so I feel like I could tackle it myself, though I may just call him back to do the others anyway. Also, I decided against white for my bedroom. It will be dark grey (shade to be determined) - the exception to an all-white apartment. And, oh, just about everything in this decor post by Nelya pulled at my heart.

If any of you want to make me these Gluten Free Lemon and Almond Meltaways, I might just love you forever. Though they're the last thing I really need. What I need is yoga and brisk walks and leafy greens and bright oranges. I also need reading time. I haven't been reading as much as I need to to make me happy. Though, I did create a new "shop my bookshelf" section for those who always ask for book recommendations. Each and every title is special to me and I hope you discover something you love there too.

Don't forget to enter to win this Seb Lester print. And also, don't forget to have a happy weekend!

Image credits: 1. a happy new year, 2. Untitled, 3. *, 4. Untitled
Related Posts with Thumbnails