Friday!

The good news this week is that I hit all my deadlines despite losing two days and that I'm feeling about 80% just in time for the weekend! This is another working-weekend for me. But, I'm hoping to get some other stuff done too. I might even tackle hanging my pendant (I keep putting it off because I'm scared of electricity).


Around the blogosphere this week: I usually fly through wedding posts, but this one stopped me in my tracks. That blue dress is really something. This apartment captures a mood and look that I instantly love and the Keller S/S lookbook made me smile. These little getaways made me sigh and crave a little getaway of my own. And my inner waterbaby is longing for the seaside and these images aren't helping.

Is Spring here yet? What can we do this weekend to hurry it up?!

Image credits: 1. anniversarycardinhishand, 2. Sunlight, 3. Untitled, 4. Untitled
Related Posts with Thumbnails