Gifts & treats

Some beautiful things, recently acquired...

The shoes! I got them, of course. The box... I can't bring myself to put it in my shoe closet. The shoes... I can't imagine loving shoes more!

This resin tray from Canadian designer, Martha Sturdy is destined for my dressing table. I've loved her work for the longest time (one of her coffee tables is on my ultimate, ultimate wishlist).

The wristwarmers and scarf were gifts from the madly generous Eilis Boyle. Words cannot describe how beautiful they are to touch and wear.

I bought this obsidian and silver necklace from Linda Penwarden before Christmas. The porcelain raindrop is from Etsy seller Ashley G. A Diptyque candle is a winter must-have.

Did somebody say "spending fast"? Yes, I'm overdue one!
Related Posts with Thumbnails