I've had the most amazing week! I've got a couple of really exciting projects underway and all your lovely comments this week made me curl my toes with delight. I also started a new diet and exercise regime and I'm high on that 'fresh start' feeling, excited about seeing results.

This weekend I've got the most boring errand to run: I'm shopping for a new vacuum cleaner. My old one died during my post-Christmas clean up and I've been putting off this purchase since. While I'm on those kinds of errands, I might pick up some white paint to get cracking on decorating my bedroom. But tonight, I'm drinking champagne with my friend Laura to celebrate her birthday!

What are you up to this weekend? Have a great one!

Image credits: 1. Untitled, 2. wallpaperateukys, 3. Untitled, 4. .
Related Posts with Thumbnails