Christmas wishes

Reality-checking is not one of my strong suits and nowhere is this more evident than when I compile a Christmas wishlist. My first pass is usually completely oblivious to all those annoying details, like budget. So, it's without any actual expectation of receiving any of these gifts that I'll share what I would make me squeal with delight to find under the tree.


First row: Smokey Quartz by Carly Waito / Barletta Cordones by Tom's Shoes / Simone linen bedding from Area
Second row: All the times... by Darla Jackson / First edition of Ill Seen, Ill Said from Abebooks / Pouring bowl in onyx from Heath Ceramics
Bottom row: BL2 from Bestlite by Gubi / Subscription to Brick Literary Magazine / Arceau watch from Hermes / Snowflake drops from Windowsill
Related Posts with Thumbnails