Where we blog from: A Day that is Dessert

She's an ace photographer and is one of those rare bloggers who conjures up an existence that is every moment beautiful; considered and creative. And she shares it with all of us and in doing so inspires me to notice the beautiful, everyday moments in my own life.

Many of you will know Lecia of A Day that is Dessert. And if you don't I'm so happy to introduce you to her! With characteristic charm, this is where Lecia blogs from and what she has to say about it.


In the evening, I tend to look through my photos from the day in my home office with my husband, and tell him the day's stories. It's a great way to unwind and catch up with each other. Then I write my blog posts, and schedule them to 'publish' automatically the next day. This is one of my favorite times of reflection and thinking. One wall of my office is an ever-changing inspiration wall, filled mostly with my children's artwork.


Other things special to me in this space include an elephant pencil can I made in elementary school - it always makes me smile. I always bring a little something from the outside in; right now it's pine cones and sea glass (we live across the street from the ocean). My office is full of old and new family photos, and, really, anything that makes me happy. The room has a work space for my children so that at times they're home when I need to be in here, they can feel included.


Thanks Lecia!
Related Posts with Thumbnails