Toronto style

Today, I'm guest blogging over on Four Walls and a Roof about Toronto style. I don't think it's something that can be neatly wrapped up in a parcel. So, this post is very much about my perspective on style here. Maybe some of the Torontonians out there will disagree, but this is the kind of space I've carved out in this city; my second home.


I feel like I do an injustice to Toronto sometimes. I mention Ireland here so much. It worries me sometimes that I do not give adequate blog space to this city I live in. Toronto was not the easiest of cities to settle into. For me, it's not a city that reaches out and gives you a big bear hug. But it's precisely the breathing space I get here that gives me the space to do what I need to and to express myself in the ways that suit me.


Click here to read my post! And thanks to Lucy for asking me to participate in this series!
Related Posts with Thumbnails