A gift from you, through me

I know many of us will soon be wrapping up for the holidays, so it's gift time! And while I would love nothing more than to have you all around for a glass of mulled wine, it also makes me happy to express my fondness for each of you by giving to a worthy cause.


This year, I've made a donation on our behalf to The Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society as a small gesture to thank you all for visiting, reading, commenting and supporting my little blog. I'm excited about what will unfold in 2010 and look forward to sharing it all with you.
Happy Holidays!

Image credit: David Cartier's Flickr

P.S. Lest you worry about the fate of our favourite donkey, I'm also continuing my support of Cargo and his fluffy friends at the Donkey Sanctuary.
Related Posts with Thumbnails