Another impossibly lovely weekend here in Toronto. It's crazy that this is November! My weekend was equally perfect. I did a bunch of shopping, both online and instore, for gifts and think I've pretty much nailed all my Christmas presents. Mailing to Ireland on time should be no problem for me this year!

I even got cracking on one of my 2010 resolutions last week and booked a flight to Reykjavik for June 2010. Iceland has been on my want-to-see list for the longest time and I'm so excited to be spending my 34th birthday there next year.

I'm still deciding on hotels, but have been fantasizing mostly about staying here. I
think you'll agree the decor is right up my alley (oh, the concrete!)

And I've been busy thinking about other resolutions. 2009 was a hard year for me. So, I'm setting myself up for success in 2010.

Landscape images from Bob O'Connor
Hotel images from Hotel Thingholt
Related Posts with Thumbnails