How was your week? Are you as happy as I am that it's Friday?

I was crazy busy this week. Every night I had a to-do list as long as my arm and when I wasn't knocking things off it, I was adding more on. Most are projects I've taken on myself, so it's not that I'm not having fun. But there are so many hours in the evening and I get caught up in my projects and then look at the clock and I've had no downtime. This weekend I'm going to try to do both. I'm painting my bathroom and finishing one creative project that I'm really excited about. But I'm hoping to hang out with some friends and get up to high-jinx too.

This week, I loved Chelsea's neighbour's beautiful home and Stephanie's New York apartment. I really liked Kate Sheperd's work seen over on Dear Ada and (no shock here) I'm crazy for the new Heath collaboration blogged on Lovely Morning. I also admired these red accents, though I'm not sure I'm brave enough. And how stunningly pensive are these photographs from David Eustace, spotted over on Olivet? Finally, I'm so excited for Maria of Vintage Simple who had a photo shoot at her home this week. I can't wait to see the amazing results!

Wishing you all a lovely, and inspired, weekend!

Image credits: 1. .. remnant .., 2. Light gives of itself freely, filling all available space, 3. new, 4. Little Circles

PS: The giveaway winners are Geisslein and Laura Gunkelman. Congrats ladies!
Related Posts with Thumbnails