Where we blog from: Darling Dexter

Where to start with Whitney of Darling Dexter? She's a dab hand with a needle and thread and has her very own Etsy store where you can buy her lovely creations. And she's just as talented behind the camera. And, as if that wasn't enough, she'll happily work on the other side of the camera too, modeling her lovely ensembles, projects and creations.

No wonder then that Darling Dexter has long time held permanent residence in my Google reader, inspiring me with all sorts of treasures and displays of creativity. This is where Whitney blogs from and what she has to say about it...

Though where I blog from depends on where I can cuddle up with my laptop for a few hours -- my home studio is the central hub for my blog. I just recently moved everything out of our office to convert it into my studio space where I surround myself with inspiration, sketches, and other random odds-and-ends. It's where I sew, design, and store my supplies.

Thankfully what I need to blog with consists only of an external hardrive that I use to go between my laptop and iMac so my supplies for blogging are pretty minimal -- the internet keeps everything so compact :) But I generally try to keep stickies close by for when ideas pop into my head.

Thanks Whitney!
Related Posts with Thumbnails