Where we blog from: Under a Paper Moon

Courtney of Under a Paper Moon is girl definitely made of sugar, spice and all things nice. Her posts are always uplifting and joyful. Because I'm the jaded, crusty kind, it's important for me to have somebody like Courtney around. I can't help but see the world through her rose-tinted glasses when I visit her blog and see post after post filled with the loveliest images and sweetest sentiments.

So, without further ado, let's see where Courtney blogs from and what she has to say about it...

As people who read my blog may have gathered, my husband and I are in a bit of a drawn-out transition period; we moved from a town in central Texas to Houston this past December, and we've been living in an apartment while we wait for our house back home to sell. Most of our furniture and our "things" are still at our house, but, after living with floor cushions and cardboard boxes as our sole furniture for a short period, I gradually added some key pieces to the apartment, including a workspace for me.

As far as my workspace goes, I've always loved keeping bulletin boards covered with mementos from my life; the boards consistently include photos of my loved ones, ticket stubs, notes, fabric swatches, business cards, and images that inspire me in some way. I try to rotate out the items on the boards from time to time, but often things stay for quite a while. I also like having books that inspire me close at hand; they can be especially handy when I hit a creative block. I'm a big coffee drinker, so a coffee mug is rather a permanent fixture at my desk, and because I am a religious list-maker and am constantly jotting notes and ideas, a stash of notebooks is never far from my side. The small red moleskine gets a lot of wear as it constantly goes back and forth between my desk and bag! While this isn't my dream blogging space, it is a cheerful place for me to sit and draw inspiration every day when I work.

I'm in love with those bulletin boards!! Thanks Courtney!
Related Posts with Thumbnails