Where we blog from: Camp Comfort

Roberta Jane of Camp Comfort provides some of my favourite fashion inspiration. She has a stellar eye and a special knack for assembling fantasy outfits. Looking back on her recent posts, I'm hard pressed to find anything I wouldn't wear (and I consider myself a particularly hard-to-please customer). Whether it's how to wear those Rachel Comey boots or help finding the perfect military parkas, she'll set you on the right track and find something to fit every budget.

And the best part? Roberta Jane actually helps her readers solve their fashion dilemmas. It's like having a personal shopper at your fingertips. She'll help you track down the right look and show you many different ways to wear it. So whether you need a dash of inspiration or a head-to-toe reinvention, Camp Comfort should be your first port of call. This is where Roberta Jane blogs from and what she has to say about it...


My husband and I recently moved to Portland, OR with just 2 cars full of belongings, so we needed to purchase furniture when we moved into our new apartment. The first and most important piece we bought was this massive, white work table (much bigger than it looks in this picture)! It's big enough to use for desk & project purposes, as well as being perfect for dinner parties. I love that I can keep my sewing machine set up full-time while still having enough room for both my husband and I to work at. Cleo, our IG, has even made herself a little fort under the table!


Thanks Roberta Jane!
Related Posts with Thumbnails