Operation calm Janey is in full swing. Today, the weather was complete perfection and I moseyed about, browsing clothes shops, buying books and stocking up on healthy groceries and supplements. I know I need a vacation, but I'm hoping a nutritional boost will still help my day-to-day mood. I've been in the lowlands too long...

I also went heavy on happiness-inducing purchases: 3 bunches of flowers and 3 books, including the edition of Wuthering Heights below with the fabulous Ruben Toledo cover (you might recognize his work from years of Nordstrom ads) and got myself a mani-pedi. And, because having a clean apartment makes me happy, I've been doing some gentle housework and catching up on more mundane chores.

One more day off tomorrow! I hope you had (or are having) a lovely weekend!
Related Posts with Thumbnails