Friday!

I've had a dizzy week. The most valuable part of my days is spent at work and I'm left cobbling together exhausted crap to try and keep a finger in doing something creative in the evenings, which go too fast. Being a hobbyist is not enough for me. I really do loathe the idea of hobbyism.

I haven't had more than 3 days off in a row in 2009 and it shows. I feel like I'm losing myself. I tried twice to take holidays and couldn't. This weekend is a long one and likely the last restful weekend until the end of November. I'm going to dig deep and try to find some semblance of relaxation. I can't remember the last time I took a book to the coffee shop and just sat and gazed out the window. That's all I'm hankering for.

I hope your weekend is exactly what you're hankering for.



Image credits: 1. swirls, 2. ghislaine de feligonde, 3. L010, 4. wooden bowls
Related Posts with Thumbnails