Where we blog from: Heart of Light

Heart of Light is a blog after my very own heart. I discovered Rachel's blog when she was on her "no shopping" break and it inspired me to do likewise. Rachel embraces a beautiful handmade life that feels really natural and right to me. Her amazing recipes, gorgeous flower arrangements and ingenious DIYs are both inspiring and approachable. And she captures all of it with stunning photographs and warm intelligence. This is where Rachel blogs from and what she has to say about it...


My work area is usually in a state of confusion. There is almost always a tower of cookbooks next to my computer, so I can flip through to find recipes. I look out over our living room, which I like because it makes it easy to catch up on mindless TV shows while I edit photos. The funny boulder like structure in front of my space is an architectural model built by my partner. I love the way the light shines through and illuminates the tiny people inside.

Thanks Rachel!
Related Posts with Thumbnails