How's your weekend going? I slaved all Friday night and Saturday to finish my portfolio. It's not the complete redesign I had originally thought about undertaking and the code is really very inelegant. But, despite this I'm happy with it.

Today, after all that slog, I thought I'd find some perfect shoes. These ones still haunt me and really it's hard to find something perfect and plain. No Tory Burch logos on my watch. I only found Bloch, but they weren't in my size and so I pretty much gave up on Toronto shoe-shopping. Instead, I stocked up on all new lingerie. Plain but La Perla, which I think is worth every penny. To my credit, I resisted a pair of Chloe sunglasses that I've tried on a gazillion times.
And I moseyed around and picked up tasty treats (Portugese custard tarts mmm) and a new yoga mat thingy (it's a mat for my mat... hm). And then I walked up The Hill that separates my apartment from downtown and makes an otherwise 15 minute walk seem like a high altitude hike. Still, the lemon sorbet I'm slurping as I type is ample reward.

I'm off to yoga later and then on the edge of my couch for more True Blood (more Eric fantasy scenes please!) Enjoy your evening!
Related Posts with Thumbnails