Toronto's searing humidity is supposed to ease up this weekend. I'm looking forward to it. It's been putting the city on edge. People are tired and getting crazier every day. Although it means epic thunderstorms (of which I'm deathly afraid), it's good to have know a break is coming.

I went to yoga every day this week and feel great for it, yet can't help but wonder why I always stop doing something that's so good for me. And while I've been suddenly resolute on yoga, I've been vacillating about other things: Dying to paint my apartment all the while fantasizing about moving; generally confused about long term plans.

I'm really trying to just live in the present. I don't know why, but I always feel like I have to have things planned out long before they come to fruition, which mostly means I'm left impatiently waiting for the outcome. So, I'm going to just coast along and take care of myself right now for a change.

In that vein, the weekend will bring more yoga and strolling and hopefully some work. My portfolio re-design is a thorn in my side right now. I really need help, but I stubbornly want to do it myself and feel that communicating and haggling with a designer will just be frustrating in a different way.

What are you up to this weekend? I hope it's lovely, whatever you make of it.

Image credits: 1. skeleton keys., 2. wishing for, 3. 世界是我們最後的希望, 4. “Home is an invention on which no one has yet improved.”
Related Posts with Thumbnails