Another Friday, another list of things I want to get done... I started updating my portfolio last weekend and would love to finish it this weekend. I've got some freelance work on my plate too, a book I'd like to finish reading and a long, deep sleep with my name written all over it, plus Mum and Dad to Skype. I'm going to try to take in some yoga classes and long strolls too.

I could start to imagine autumn this week. Maybe just the angle of the sun changing imperceptibly, or the light getting a little clearer. I really love Toronto in the Fall, so inhale deeply any sense I can get of it coming around the corner. Though, I'm trying not to wish the summer away too quickly - Fall can be all too brief here.

What are you doing this weekend?

Image credits: 1. Untitled, 2. Trio, 3. vintage turquoise creamer, 4. .
Related Posts with Thumbnails