Wherever I lay my hat...

... that's my home. Oh dear, am I having a Paul Young moment? Not exactly. More, I'm noticing lots of lovely pictures of straw hats hanging up in various interiors. There's something essentially summery and coastal about them. I can't help but ponder where I'll lay my hat next. Wanderlust is coursing through my veins these days!

If you're dying to recreate this look there's lots of fashion inspiration to justify wearing these darlings too. Check out this look from Lover the Label, this gorgeous collage from Clever Nettle and sweet
Anabela's purchase. And, if you're looking for a hat for yourself, there are kabillions on Etsy. I might just get one to hang up!

Image sources: Decorology / Remodelista / Martha Stewart Living (July 2008) / Rita Konig's home from {frolic!} / Apartment Therapy / Skona Hem / Apartment Therapy
Related Posts with Thumbnails