Shepherd's huts redux

Remember my post before that included a little shepherd's hut? Well, I didn't know it at the time, but the seeds of a new obsession were sewn there and then. Here's another, this one restored, from the Shepherd's Hut Restoration Company.

The shepherd's hut idea has bloomed into many uses; a simply retreat, a potting shed, a darkroom or a whimsical folly! And, I've come across many more inspiring sources. Here are some to tickle your tastebuds. Don't you want one too!? This pretty is from The Shepherd's Hut Company.

My favourite ones, though, are those by Plankridge. I love all the Shaker-inspired details and use Farrow & Ball paints on the exterior. My favourite style is the water-keepers hut with double stable doors on the side. And, no shocker here, I'm crazy for it in black!
Related Posts with Thumbnails