Friday!

I have today off and Monday's a bank holiday so I'm staring down a beautiful 4-day weekend, which I guess makes this my summer holiday! Today, I'm trying to blaze through a very long to do list of relatively easy administrative things that I'll feel a lot better for ticking off. Small niggling things have a way of weighing very heavy on my mind.


And then, with that all done, I'm going to find a place in the sunlight and sit there and close my eyes and breathe until every ache in my soul evaporates. It probably sounds misanthropic, but the last thing I want right now is company. I find myself needing more and more quiet time, craving complete stillness.

What are you up to? I hope you go out and find yourself the loveliest weekend.

Image credits: 1. small , 2. grandma's love, 3. Why always "not yet"? Do flowers in spring say "not yet"?, 4. Untitled
Related Posts with Thumbnails