Friday!

Lately, all my days are long and my weeks are short. Every morning, it's agony dragging myself out of bed, staring down the day ahead of me. But the weeks and weekends churn and churn, turning into months and new seasons. It makes me feel like I'm living a half-life, going through the motions, wishing my days away for the next weekend, and the next one after that. I hope this weekend is different, that somehow I slow down and forget everything...


In the meantime, I'm hanging on to the small things that make me happy. My blog and all of you are chief among those things. And lovely images like these that remind me of moments of beauty that I'm struggling to find immediately around me right now. I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Image credits: 1. hurting rocks, 2. new, 3. tingantings, 4. Untitled
Related Posts with Thumbnails