Early Friday!

I have tomorrow off work and I've decided to make it a day offline too. I've been a little haywire of late and need to calm down. I've had all sorts of ideas and half-baked plans and I need a moment to settle back down into myself and figure out what my next move is going to be.

I've drafted posts about this a few times, but I'm too confused to say what it is I'm really thinking... I'm trying to put a shape around thoughts that are too emotional to pin down. So, for now, I'll leave those posts unpublished and hopefully reach a point where I know what it is I want and am going to do.

It's supposed to be a lovely day tomorrow. I'm going to make the most of it. And I hope all of you have a lovely weekend too!

Image credits: 1. marimekk
o strawberries., 2. atlas farm, 3. Untitled, 4. Untitled
Related Posts with Thumbnails