Fondly Seen

Maybe it's the approach of Spring (not quite hitting Toronto full force yet). Or maybe it's because I get so little natural light streaming in at my desk at work, but I've noticed a lot of gorgeous window & glass door making their way into my Tumblr lately. It's always interesting to see themes emerge that I was wholly unaware of when I pulled the images. Who knew I had such a love of black-framed windows? Not me! Until now, that is...



Here are some highlights:
Found of Ellmania, original source Zara Home / One of my own previous posts (here) / Found on LivingEtc / Found on Emmas DesignBlogg / Found on Remodelista, original source Kikette Interiors / One of my own previous posts (here) / Found on My Spinning Wheels, original source Elizabeth Felicella for NYT

For those who don't know: My Tumblr, 'Fondly Seen' is where I stash inspirational images. Each image links back to its source, so it's also a good way to navigate to some hot new bookmarks around the blogosphere and beyond.
Related Posts with Thumbnails