New boots

So, I broke my spending fast. But, I don't feel too bad about it. I was really struggling with shoes the last two weeks. I hurt my foot and it ruled out wearing most of my favourite flats. So, I thought it through last night and decided that I needed shoes and also set myself a spending limit, which was significantly lower than my usual shoe limit. So, these are my new Spring boots, which I bought at Capezio. (They're quite reminiscent of a more expensive pair by Osmose, which I've been oogling at TNT).


But, in my defence, I resisted the following temptations this weekend: New Epice scarves at Augustina, a 50% moving sale at Teatro Verde (I was really tempted to buy some trophy vases like the ones shown here), a Designer's Remix dress which was on ridiculous sale at SSense (now gone) and a gazillion other things at TNT. And, with that, back on the wagon I go...
Related Posts with Thumbnails