Brahms Mount Textiles

I've been suffering from a ghastly cold the last few days, but seem to be over the worst of it. (The worst of it involved fainting in public. For the record, not as romantic as it looks in the movies!) I'm not very good at staying in bed, but I did work from home Monday, sitting at my little desk in my PJs, wrapped in an Avoca blanket.

Regardless of season, I love a nice blanket. I'm not sure where I originally found Brahms Mount Textiles, but I adore these (Update: I think it was likely Katy Elliott where I found it - thanks Rachel!). I'm also still a huge fan of Swan's Island. Oh, give me a closet full of lovely blankets and you'd make me a happy woman!


11 comments:

  1. Oh no I hope you feel better - these do look cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fainted on the first day of a new job once. That job didn't last very long. I dread summertime when I don't have a real excuse to be wrapped in blankets all day. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, you fainted! I've only fainted in public once and it was awful. I hope you feel better soon. I am not enjoying this damp and could go for a cup of tea and one of these blankets myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Take care of yourself. Fainting in public is slightly humiliating, and I've been there.

    Do you read Katy Elliot's blog? http://www.katyelliott.com/blog/

    I'm pretty sure that I found Brahm's Mount through her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - thanks Rachel. It very likely was Katy's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jane! That's not good! Hope you're continuing to take good care of yourself — feel better soon!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these blankets and the owners are super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only do I love blankets, I also love PICTURES of blankets! It makes me so happy to see them all folded and stacked on top of one another!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those blankets are gorg. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are great finds--cozy and classic. hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Comments are moderated for spam, advertising, obscenity etc. Please note that your profile name links to your site/blog. Using the comment field to promote your site/blog is considered spamming.