The best of flats

Last week, Karyn asked me to share any sweet flats I'd come across lately. Sweet flats are one of my obsessions in life. The only heels I own are used entirely for ornamental purposes. I convinced myself I could wear them in the shoe store (damn magical carpet they put in shoe stores), but have never once worn them. Flats and me are simply meant to be.

Last year, I bought a pair of Tod's on sale and they became my go-to basic flats. I also like Tory Burch's flats for comfort, but am not so crazy about the brand and the uber-prominent logo. I'm absolutely dying to try Sue London and these aforementioned Tannis Hegan's. Oh, and Lanvins, but they're hardly compatible with Jane-on-a-budget. And I've wondered about J. Crew's flats too, they're definitely brimming with prettiness...


For something even sweeter and less basic, I've loved Loeffler Randall, Gryson and Pedro Garcia and continue to lust after most flats they come out with. My ultimate dream unbasic flat is this Alaia one. Sigh. But this season, I've got my eyes on these sweet Marc Jacobs and I'm pretty enamoured with these ruffled Fryes too. Oh and these Maloles. Oh dear...


What about you? Flats or heels? Favourite brands?
Related Posts with Thumbnails