Sponsor introduction: Linda Penwarden

My very first sponsor is a very dear friend and uber-talented jewelry-maker, Linda Penwarden. Linda's store on Mount Pleasant Road is always a dangerous excursion for me (I always buy something!) But every piece I own is specially dear and whenever I want to treat somebody, or myself, to something memorable I always head in her direction.

Linda doesn't yet have e-Commerce or an Etsy store, but she has worked with clients worldwide. So, if you see something on her site you can't live without, drop her an e-mail for information! She's an absolute treat to work with and she makes pieces for every price-range.



Note: Sponsor introduction posts are offered to long-term sponsors. Fit and integrity are important to me and all sponsors are handpicked to fit with my content and readers.
Related Posts with Thumbnails